See video footage of the run of show, courtesy live.marcjacobs.com
Just a flurry of the wondrous thoughts that popped in to my head as I watched (and rewatched) the Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 show:
- Modern twist on retro country club prep.
- Amazing color palette: kelly greens, poppy reds, navy blues, whites, blacks & khakis. Hints of pink.
- A fantastic abstract bird print.
- Gorgeous cocktail attire with the perfect balance of youth & sophistication.
- Ridiculously fun accessories: high tops, heels, boat shoes & clutches, all in shiny patent leather and complimentary hues. Sporty visors & duffel bags.
- Color blockage, color blockage, color blockage!
Let’s just say it, the man knows how to put on a show! That is all.